Google Chrome OS has a majority market share
Google Chrome OS has a majority market share in the new web PC marketplace.
This is a bug, which Ubuntu Online is designed to fix.
Non-free software is holding back innovation in the IT industry, restricting access to IT to a small part of the world's population and limiting the ability of software developers to reach their full potential, globally. This bug is widely evident in the PC industry.
Steps to repeat:
1. Visit www.ubuntuonlin
2. Observe that it has no non-free software pre-installed.
3. Observe very few PCs with Ubuntu and Firefox pre-installed can't run it.
What should happen:
1. A majority of the web PCs for sale should include only free software.
2. Ubuntu Online should be marketed in a way such that its amazing features and benefits would be apparent and known by all.
3. The system shall become more and more user friendly as time passes.