"Gogh is a GNU/Linux bitmap graphics editor. It is designed to work with pressure-sensitive input devices, like a Wacom tablet.
Gogh is currently under development, hovewer it is functional and has the following features:
* Support for pressure sensitive devices - brush width and opacity may vary with pressure.
* Pen, Smudge and Eraser brush types
* Multiple layers with adjustable opacity
* Image resize (trim/append), image scale
* Almost every action is undoable - even resizing the image and deleting layers
* Images can be saved in Gogh format, or converted to PNG and JPEG formats
* Color picker
* Python 2.4
* PyGTK 2.8 or greater, compiled with Numeric
|Changed in ubuntu:|
|status:||Won't Fix → Confirmed|