webcam does not capture image
|||Ubuntu EeePC Kernel||
I don't have an eeePC but my notebook is almost the same stuff in it:
- Microsoft Windows® XP Home Portuguese;
- Linux Mint 6 (Felicia) Universal;
- Array.org kernel 2.6.27-8-eeepc (I removed the original Ubuntu one);
- Intel Atom N270 1.60Ghz;
- TFT 10" Wide WSVGA (1024X600);
- 1GB DDR2;
- Intel UMA Share System Memory and Intel 945CMS + ICH7M.
- 160GB SATA;
- LAN 10/100Mb, Wireless 802.11bg (I suspect its the Intel ABG 3945);
- 1 VGA;
- 3 USB, 1 RJ45, 1 mic, 1 stereo;
- 4 in 1 Card Reader (SD/MMC/MS/MSpro)
- WebCam 1.3Mpx (this is a BisonCam NB Pro)
- Li-Ion battery, 3 Cells 2200mAh, (max auton. 180min.)
- 260(W) x 180(L) x 19~31.5(H)mm, 1Kg (with battery)
My webcam is recognized as BisonCam NB Pro but it does not capture any image at all and I don't have the possibility to access it via Bios setup (not an option there).
Light show up when using Cheese but nothing is captured.
Cam is recognized in Skype but does not capture in tests and sometimes even frozes Skype.
It works flawlessly in MS Windows XP...