Links to Ubuntu Brainstorm should be removed

Bug #1258980 reported by Paul White on 2013-12-08
10
This bug affects 2 people
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
SpreadUbuntu
Undecided
Unassigned

Bug Description

All links to Ubuntu Brainstorm (at the foot of each page?, there may be others) should be removed as the site has now closed.

Currently links to Brainstorm are redirected to community.ubuntu.com.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your report.

I added now a Community Portal link, but cannot manage to take the Ubuntu
Brainstorm away.

Evan, do we need to change the theme for that or can we change that from
within Drupal?

Best, Rubén.

On Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 11:08 PM, Paul White <email address hidden>wrote:

> Public bug reported:
>
> All links to Ubuntu Brainstorm (at the foot of each page?, there may be
> others) should be removed as the site has now closed.
>
> Currently links to Brainstorm are redirected to community.ubuntu.com.
>
> ** Affects: spreadubuntu
> Importance: Undecided
> Status: New
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to
> SpreadUbuntu.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1258980
>
> Title:
> Links to Ubuntu Brainstorm should be removed
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+bug/1258980/+subscriptions
>

Evan Boldt (echowarp) wrote :

It's in the theme for some reason, so it's a little harder to get to.
Is there anything else I should do to it while I'm there.

Not sure. Did we ever fix this?

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 12:48 AM, Evan Boldt <email address hidden> wrote:

> It's in the theme for some reason, so it's a little harder to get to.
> Is there anything else I should do to it while I'm there.
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to
> SpreadUbuntu.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1258980
>
> Title:
> Links to Ubuntu Brainstorm should be removed
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+bug/1258980/+subscriptions
>

Changed in spreadubuntu:
status: New → Confirmed
To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers