[1.1.0] Maven project: windows libs jar reported as missing

Bug #1485344 reported by RaiMan on 2015-08-16
6
This bug affects 1 person
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
Sikuli
High
RaiMan

Bug Description

I created an Eclipse Maven project and using the 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT of the sikulixapi.
The issue I have is that I used to be able to run my tests with just the following dependency.
<dependency>
<groupId>com.sikulix</groupId>
<artifactId>sikulixapi</artifactId>
<version>1.1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
</dependency>
However, I started receiving a classpath dump with a RunTimeINIT error that requested that the /sikulixlibs/windows/libs64 be on the classpath.
I resolved this error by adding the following to POM.
 <dependency>
        <groupId>com.sikulix</groupId>
        <artifactId>sikulixlibswin</artifactId>
        <version>1.1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>

RaiMan (raimund-hocke) on 2015-08-16
Changed in sikuli:
status: New → In Progress
importance: Undecided → High
assignee: nobody → RaiMan (raimund-hocke)
milestone: none → 1.1.0
To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers