[1.0.1 ok] IDE: can't save images after using image load button
----- fixed with version 1.0.1 per September 4 at 8 pm gmt+1
repeat setup after this time to get the fixed version
My Sikuli IDE 1.0.1 today suddenly can't save images.
This function worked on last week. :(
So there must be some operations related to this bug but now I can't locate the steps accurately.
But I will try.
When I get some new information, I will update this bug.
[Steps to Reproduce]
(1) Create a new script, save it.
(2) Use the "Take screenshot" button and " Insert Image" on the tool bar.
(3) Check the script's saving folder.
(4) Save the script, and repeat (3).
(5) Close Sikuli IDE and reopen it.
See the attached screenshots please.
For your information, it seems that
- The image by "Take screenshot" is not saved to the script folder.
- The PNG image by "Insert image" is removed when saving the script.
- Sikuli can't save images (IDE 1.0.1)
+ [1.0.1] IDE: can't save images after using image load button
|Changed in sikuli:|
|status:||New → Fix Committed|
|importance:||Undecided → Critical|
|assignee:||nobody → RaiMan (raimund-hocke)|
|milestone:||none → 1.1.0|
- [1.0.1] IDE: can't save images after using image load button
+ [1.0.1 ok] IDE: can't save images after using image load button