XtraBackup handles separate doublewrite buffer file incorrectly
During backup xtrabackup copies doublewrite buffer file from the path specified in my.cnf to the root backup directory. Then during prepare doublewrite buffer file is not specified in backup-my.cnf, and not used. When copy back is done old doublewrite buffer file copied to root data directory, which could cause failures on server startup.
Following are incorrect:
1. Path to doublewrite buffer file is not specified in backup-my.cnf
2. Prepare should use doublewrite buffer file from root of backup dir
3. Copy back should not copy doublewrite buffer file as it is not needed after prepare is done.
In the case of run with our test framework we have even worst behavior. Instead of looking at backup-my.cnf prepare look at original my.cnf (--defaults-file is specified) and modify original doublewrite buffer file.
- Laurynas Biveinis: Needs Fixing on 2012-10-18
- Diff: 7928 lines (+3748/-2732) 36 files modified (has conflicts)