Comment 1 for bug 591321

Anup(SerpentCS) (anup-serpent) wrote :

Hello

   I installed hungarian language and checked in client and the terms are coming translated whose translations are available in the Administration/Translations/Application Terms. I made changes in the po file of Hungarian language i.e. hu_HU.po and checked whether updates are found or not and it still works with the updated translations. The translations would definitely show up if they have translations in the Application Terms. May be you might have specified some wrong parameters in the field name or type. But the translations are working as they should.

Thanks.