translation wont show

Bug #591321 reported by c001os on 2010-06-08
6
This bug affects 1 person
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
Odoo Server (MOVED TO GITHUB)
Invalid
Undecided
Unassigned

Bug Description

Hi!

The translation i made (hungarian) for partner module just partly show in client. I checked the Administration/translations/Application Terms and the translation is just fine in the right place. But in the partner module somewhere just the english term show up. I reloaded the view, restarted the openerp-server, changed the language to English and back to Hungarian, and imported the official translation again, but these terms just wont show up..
In web client the situation is the same.

Please Help!

thx

Anup(SerpentCS) (anup-serpent) wrote :

Hello

   I installed hungarian language and checked in client and the terms are coming translated whose translations are available in the Administration/Translations/Application Terms. I made changes in the po file of Hungarian language i.e. hu_HU.po and checked whether updates are found or not and it still works with the updated translations. The translations would definitely show up if they have translations in the Application Terms. May be you might have specified some wrong parameters in the field name or type. But the translations are working as they should.

Thanks.

Changed in openobject-server:
status: New → Invalid
c001os (c001os) wrote :

Hi!

Thx for the answer! Restarting the sql server fixed my problem! Translations shows up!

Changed in openobject-server:
milestone: none → 5.0.12
To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers