Opportunities Analysis screen in web-client: search_default_this_month is unselectable

Bug #886959 reported by Willow IT's Code Repository Admin on 2011-11-06
14
This bug affects 2 people
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
Odoo Addons (MOVED TO GITHUB)
Invalid
Undecided
Unassigned

Bug Description

When running the Opportunities Analysis search view in the web-client, "Search this month" is selected by default. Toggling it has no effect, and the result set is constrained to records for the present month.

If search_default_this_month is set to 0 in the XML for the view, the outcome is as expected and the toggling works properly.

The GTK client does not have this issue.

Hello ,

I have checked your issue at my ned but
I did not face any problem with filter
so would you please provide information
regarding this issue.

I have attached a video for your reference.

Thanks and waiting for replay.

Changed in openobject-addons:
status: New → Incomplete

Hi Jignesh,

The bug occurs when accessing the Opportunities Analysis search view from the web-client.

The video shows the GTK+ client (our bug report clearly states that the issue didn't present itself in the GTK+ client).

Also, in the web client only, selecting any of the "Group By" buttons has no effect on the displayed results, although it looks like the enquiry is being updated.

Hello Jon ,

I have check this issue again at my end.
But I did not face problem so would you
please provide video or screen shot so
I can confirm this issue.

Thanks and waiting for replay.

Refer screencasts attached:
gtk1 - opportunities analysis using gtk client - OK
web1 - shows deslecting month has no effect on records selected. Also shows that group-by salesteam has no effect.

web1 screencast (launchpad appears to allow only one attachment per comment)

Hello Jon ,

Thanks for quick replay but I still not face the problem
I have attached a video for reference would you please
give more Information like Operating system , browser
, version and revision no so I can reproduce.

Thanks and waiting for replay.

Amit Parik (amit-parik) wrote :

Hello,

I have checked this issue again with latest stable 6.0(web revision no 4727) at my end and all are working fine.

So Would you please try again with latest revision number.

Currently I am closing this issue If you still face the problem the you can reopen this with more information as well as your end revision number.

Thanks.

Changed in openobject-addons:
status: Incomplete → Invalid

Hi Amit,

We're using revision 4681 of the web client, which corresponds to the 6.0.3 release (tagged as such).

This is on a production server, so we do *not* want to incorporate all of the latest commits to the 6.0 series branch (stable) as that would mean introducing potential new bugs/side-effects. So, we want to stick to the release revision, with patches for specific bug-fixes applied as necessary. That's the reason well tested revisions are tagged as release versions.

Could you please check revision 4681 (tag:6.0.3) of the web-client for this bug, and provide us with the patch that fixes this specific bug.

Thanks and regards,

Deepak

Changed in openobject-addons:
status: Invalid → Incomplete
Amit Parik (amit-parik) wrote :

Hello Deepak,

For these type of issues which is related to stable version, If you have a support and maintenance contract with us then you can contact with our OPW team at <email address hidden>. They will definitely helps you.

Thanks for understanding!

Changed in openobject-addons:
status: Incomplete → Invalid
To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers