Make bigger font at descriptive pages

Reported by Oleg Koptev on 2010-11-23
6
This bug affects 1 person
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
openclipart
Medium
Oleg Koptev

Bug Description

Pages with info about project and participation in project have too small font size.

http://www.openclipart.org/librarians
http://www.openclipart.org/guidelines
http://www.openclipart.org/packages
http://www.openclipart.org/about
http://www.openclipart.org/participate

I think font size such exist on News (http://www.openclipart.org/news) will be much more better.

Tags: ui Edit Tag help

Oleg do you have access enough to start changing these?
On Nov 23, 2010 4:50 AM, "Oleg Koptev" <email address hidden> wrote:
> Public bug reported:
>
> Pages with info about project and participation in project have too
> small font size.
>
> http://www.openclipart.org/librarians
> http://www.openclipart.org/guidelines
> http://www.openclipart.org/packages
> http://www.openclipart.org/about
> http://www.openclipart.org/participate
>
> I think font size such exist on News (http://www.openclipart.org/news)
> will be much more better.
>
> ** Affects: openclipart
> Importance: Undecided
> Status: New
>
>
> ** Tags: ui
>
> --
> Make bigger font at descriptive pages
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/680469
> You received this bug notification because you are a member of
> openclipart.devel, which is subscribed to openclipart.

chovynz (chovynz) wrote :

I've assigned it to me.
I think it's fairly important, and it's in my css strengths.
If anyone else wants to do it, I'm fine with that, but I'm just making it clear that I'm taking responsibilty for it, at some time in the future.
I have no idea when it'll get done, because there are more important things to do right now in terms of coding, but it is important on the scale of user experience and site readability.

Thanks Oleg for writing it up.

Changed in openclipart:
assignee: nobody → chovynz (chovynz)
importance: Undecided → Medium

Yeah we really meed local synced to latest aiki and the globals/Styles.css
from bassel, but they aren't blockers.
On Nov 23, 2010 2:41 PM, "chovynz" <email address hidden> wrote:

Oleg Koptev (koptev-oleg) wrote :

I think I could do that pretty fast :)
But I haven't any access to the code.

rejon (rejon) wrote :

Ok, bassel, can you get oleg access...what is your username oleg...you have
to join irc and pressure bassel probably. do it. we need you!

jon

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 6:40 AM, Oleg Koptev <email address hidden> wrote:

> I think I could do that pretty fast :)
> But I haven't any access to the code.
>
> --
> Make bigger font at descriptive pages
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/680469
> You received this bug notification because you are a member of
> openclipart.devel, which is subscribed to openclipart.
>

--
Jon Phillips
http://rejon.org/
http://fabricatorz.com/
chat/skype: kidproto | irc: rejon
+1.415.830.3884 (sf/global)
+86.187.1003.9974 (china)

Bassel Safadi (bassel) wrote :

Oleg,
I added you /admin permissions on your username: boobaloo
Cheers,

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 9:23 PM, rejon <email address hidden> wrote:

> Ok, bassel, can you get oleg access...what is your username oleg...you have
> to join irc and pressure bassel probably. do it. we need you!
>
> jon
>
> On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 6:40 AM, Oleg Koptev <email address hidden>
> wrote:
>
> > I think I could do that pretty fast :)
> > But I haven't any access to the code.
> >
> > --
> > Make bigger font at descriptive pages
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/680469
> > You received this bug notification because you are a member of
> > openclipart.devel, which is subscribed to openclipart.
> >
>
>
> --
> Jon Phillips
> http://rejon.org/
> http://fabricatorz.com/
> chat/skype: kidproto | irc: rejon
> +1.415.830.3884 (sf/global)
> +86.187.1003.9974 (china)
>
> --
> Make bigger font at descriptive pages
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/680469
> You received this bug notification because you are a member of
> openclipart.devel, which is subscribed to openclipart.
>
> Status in openclipart: New
>
> Bug description:
> Pages with info about project and participation in project have too small
> font size.
>
> http://www.openclipart.org/librarians
> http://www.openclipart.org/guidelines
> http://www.openclipart.org/packages
> http://www.openclipart.org/about
> http://www.openclipart.org/participate
>
> I think font size such exist on News (http://www.openclipart.org/news)
> will be much more better.
>
>
>

--
Bassel Safadi
http://bassel.ws
http://aikiframework.org
Global +1 323-545-3855
Singapore +65 93488349
Syria +963 988-476040

Changed in openclipart:
assignee: chovynz (chovynz) → Oleg Koptev (koptev-oleg)
Oleg Koptev (koptev-oleg) wrote :

Thank you, Bassel.

I've finished with fontsizes. The overall design of this pages need more 'love' of course, but this particular bug is fixed atm.

Changed in openclipart:
status: New → Fix Released
rejon (rejon) wrote :

Great work Oleg! Would be great to get your help as well on getting more
stylesheets cleaned up and general things into the globals/style.css too :)

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 3:52 PM, Oleg Koptev <email address hidden> wrote:

> Thank you, Bassel.
>
> I've finished with fontsizes. The overall design of this pages need more
> 'love' of course, but this particular bug is fixed atm.
>
>
> ** Changed in: openclipart
> Status: New => Fix Released
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are a member of
> openclipart.devel, which is subscribed to openclipart.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/680469
>
> Title:
> Make bigger font at descriptive pages
>

--
Jon Phillips
http://rejon.org/
http://fabricatorz.com/
chat/skype: kidproto | irc: rejon
+1.415.830.3884 (sf/global)
+86.187.1003.9974 (china)

+65.8330.5807 (singapore)

Oleg Koptev (koptev-oleg) wrote :

Thanks, Jon.

Yes, even with superficial view I pointed some things that could be gathered
in globals css.
Will try to organize this stuff.

Regards, Oleg

rejon (rejon) wrote :

you are a great guy.

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 4:26 PM, Oleg Koptev <email address hidden> wrote:

> Thanks, Jon.
>
> Yes, even with superficial view I pointed some things that could be
> gathered
> in globals css.
> Will try to organize this stuff.
>
> Regards, Oleg
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are a member of
> openclipart.devel, which is subscribed to openclipart.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/680469
>
> Title:
> Make bigger font at descriptive pages
>

--
Jon Phillips
http://rejon.org/
http://fabricatorz.com/
chat/skype: kidproto | irc: rejon
+1.415.830.3884 (sf/global)
+86.187.1003.9974 (china)

+65.8330.5807 (singapore)

To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers