"Couldn't play song. Skipped ahead." is displayed by Google Music when playing track
Nuvola Player: 2.0.3
OS: Arch Linux 3.9.8-1 x86_64
Steps to reproduce:
1) Switch to Google Play Music service
2) Attempt to play a track or album from library
Attempt to play a track fails with the message (from the Google Music UI itself by the look of things) "Couldn't play song. Skipped ahead".
* My machine sits behind a corporate proxy server and firewall.
* Playing a track via Google Music in a browser (Firefox 22.0 or Chromium 28.0.1500.52) on the same machine works.
* I have taken a look at the HTTP traffic from Nuvola when playing a track via a web proxy (Charles) and can see the HTTP requests to Google music - they all look ok to the naked eye. However, Charles does state that "Client closed connection before receiving entire response" but apart from that they look like the request/response below:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 09:44:22 GMT
X-XSS-Protection 1; mode=block
|Jiří Janoušek (fenryxo) wrote : Re: [Bug 1198867] [NEW] "Couldn't play song. Skipped ahead." is displayed by Google Music when playing track||#1|
|Jiří Janoušek (fenryxo) wrote : Re: [Bug 1198867] Re: "Couldn't play song. Skipped ahead." is displayed by Google Music when playing track||#4|