Feature Request: Refactor SetUpFixtureAttribute and add AssemblyTearDown Attribute
See the discussion for details on what will be implemented.
It would be great to have an attribute that can decorate a static method called AssemblyTearDown. It would mark the method that should be called after all the tests within the assembly have run to allow resources obtained by the assembly to be freed.
- It needs to be applied to a static method
- It would be called after all the other TearDown's have been processed.
- It should not need to be in a class that has test methods.
- NUnit should only allow one method to be decorated with this attribute within an assembly.
|Charlie Poole (charlie.poole) wrote : Re: [Bug 1098766] [NEW] Feature Request: AssemblyTearDown Attribute||#1|
|affects:||nunitv2 → nunit-3.0|
|Changed in nunit-3.0:|
|status:||New → Triaged|
|importance:||Undecided → Wishlist|
|Charlie Poole (charlie.poole) wrote : Re: [Bug 1098766] Re: Feature Request: AssemblyTearDown Attribute||#3|
- Feature Request: AssemblyTearDown Attribute
+ Feature Request: Refactor SetUpFixtureAttribute and add AssemblyTearDown