OAuth fails, statusnet scheme not registered with Mustard?

Bug #1036137 reported by Claes Wallin on 2012-08-13
6
This bug affects 1 person
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
Mustard
Undecided
Unassigned

Bug Description

On my old phone (Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro, SE stock 2.1, later MiniCM 7, MiniCM 9) I never had any problems using OAuth, but on my Motorola Defy (2.3 + MotoBlur), when I click "accept" on the Twitter OAuth page, it redirects to a statusnet:// URL, which the browser tries to handle and gives an error message.

I have tried installing Mustard 0.3.3, 0.3.0 and 0.2.0, with cleanup of Mustard user data before each uninstall.

Laura Arjona Reina (larjona99) wrote :

I had this problem when using Zirco as my default web browser. Switched to the default browser that Android provides and it worked. Then I switched again to Zirco ;)

To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers