Library - missing files after update to 2.0.0-rc1
I updated to the new mixxx-2.0.0-rc1 release (git5678) on Mac OSX 10.9.5. After I updated and rescanned library, a lot of often used mp3s are now listed under the category "Missing files" and are excluded from the search function.
The paths are still correct. I can rescan the library, delete and recreate a new library without my often used mp3s being inserted correctly. They are always missing. But if I go to the properties of one of these mp3s listed under "missing files" I can read and edit the mp3 tags.
When I go back to the official 1.12 beta release (git5442) and load my backed up library files everything's fine! With the old beta (git5442) I can rescan the library and all of my mp3 files are listed correctly.
MacBook 13" Aluminium, Late 2008
Operating system: MAC OS X 10.9.5
CPU: Core 2 Duo 2 GHz
RAM: 4 GB DDR3
Video: NVidia Geforce 9400M
Sound: Hercules DJ Console RMX 2
|Changed in mixxx:|
|milestone:||none → 2.0.0|
|importance:||Undecided → Critical|