REMOVE_DKIM_HEADERS value 2 not reacted to

Bug #1363278 reported by Ian Johannesen
6
This bug affects 1 person
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
GNU Mailman
Medium
Mark Sapiro

Bug Description

When using the value 2 for REMOVE_DKIM_HEADERS in mm_cfg - it does not respond to it at all. After doing through the code, I've noticed that quite simply someone forgot to add this to the code itself. I've attached a patch for this, as I needed to remove ALL DKIM headers for all my lists.

Related branches

Revision history for this message
Ian Johannesen (ij-a) wrote :
Revision history for this message
Mark Sapiro (msapiro) wrote :

Thanks for the report. I fixed it a bit differently from your patch. See <http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/revision/1496>.

Changed in mailman:
importance: Undecided → Medium
milestone: none → 2.1.19
status: New → Fix Committed
Revision history for this message
Ian Johannesen (ij-a) wrote :

Perfect, I'm by no extent a python person, and not hugely into the source of Mailman - I just feel like a lesser person if not just attaching a patch too when reporting a bug :)

Thanks for the quick fix.

Mark Sapiro (msapiro)
Changed in mailman:
assignee: nobody → Mark Sapiro (msapiro)
milestone: 2.1.19 → 2.1.19rc1
status: Fix Committed → Fix Released
To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers