Upgrade chromedriver / selenium

Bug #1768685 reported by Robert Lyon
6
This bug affects 1 person
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
Mahara
Fix Released
Medium
Rebecca Blundell
17.04
Fix Released
Medium
Unassigned
17.10
Fix Released
Medium
Unassigned
18.04
Fix Released
Medium
Unassigned
18.10
Fix Released
Medium
Rebecca Blundell

Bug Description

Tags: behat
Changed in mahara:
milestone: none → 18.10.0
importance: Undecided → Medium
status: New → Confirmed
tags: added: behat
Changed in mahara:
assignee: nobody → Rebecca Blundell (rjb-dev)
Revision history for this message
Mahara Bot (dev-mahara) wrote : A patch has been submitted for review

Patch for "master" branch: https://reviews.mahara.org/8832

Changed in mahara:
status: Confirmed → In Progress
Revision history for this message
Mahara Bot (dev-mahara) wrote : A change has been merged

Reviewed: https://reviews.mahara.org/8832
Committed: https://git.mahara.org/mahara/mahara/commit/9a3ba3e5dcbecaad04cc6b0b84f911122e8977ee
Submitter: Robert Lyon (<email address hidden>)
Branch: master

commit 9a3ba3e5dcbecaad04cc6b0b84f911122e8977ee
Author: Rebecca Blundell <email address hidden>
Date: Mon May 7 17:08:55 2018 +1200

Bug 1768685: upgrade selenium and chromedriver

I updated these to the latest, also changed the composer.json to >= on
the dependencies so it could update behat

Changed the mahara_behat.sh script to the other way of closing selenium
server from https://reviews.mahara.org/#/c/8006/1

behatnotneeded

Change-Id: I37cf7c13635970e37ce1e628ffeae96c5fe3f206

Revision history for this message
Mahara Bot (dev-mahara) wrote : A patch has been submitted for review

Patch for "17.10_STABLE" branch: https://reviews.mahara.org/8844

Revision history for this message
Mahara Bot (dev-mahara) wrote :

Patch for "17.04_STABLE" branch: https://reviews.mahara.org/8845

Revision history for this message
Mahara Bot (dev-mahara) wrote :

Patch for "18.04_STABLE" branch: https://reviews.mahara.org/8846

Revision history for this message
Mahara Bot (dev-mahara) wrote : A change has been merged

Reviewed: https://reviews.mahara.org/8846
Committed: https://git.mahara.org/mahara/mahara/commit/573c78d3dce2eaf172b448431dfc98cdc9812b59
Submitter: Robert Lyon (<email address hidden>)
Branch: 18.04_STABLE

commit 573c78d3dce2eaf172b448431dfc98cdc9812b59
Author: Rebecca Blundell <email address hidden>
Date: Mon May 7 17:08:55 2018 +1200

Bug 1768685: upgrade selenium and chromedriver

I updated these to the latest, also changed the composer.json to >= on
the dependencies so it could update behat

Changed the mahara_behat.sh script to the other way of closing selenium
server from https://reviews.mahara.org/#/c/8006/1

behatnotneeded

Change-Id: I37cf7c13635970e37ce1e628ffeae96c5fe3f206
(cherry picked from commit 9a3ba3e5dcbecaad04cc6b0b84f911122e8977ee)

Revision history for this message
Mahara Bot (dev-mahara) wrote :

Reviewed: https://reviews.mahara.org/8845
Committed: https://git.mahara.org/mahara/mahara/commit/28f99904a885a27cb5fc614e8173092d2d622de7
Submitter: Robert Lyon (<email address hidden>)
Branch: 17.04_STABLE

commit 28f99904a885a27cb5fc614e8173092d2d622de7
Author: Rebecca Blundell <email address hidden>
Date: Mon May 7 17:08:55 2018 +1200

Bug 1768685: upgrade selenium and chromedriver

I updated these to the latest, also changed the composer.json to >= on
the dependencies so it could update behat

Changed the mahara_behat.sh script to the other way of closing selenium
server from https://reviews.mahara.org/#/c/8006/1

behatnotneeded

Change-Id: I37cf7c13635970e37ce1e628ffeae96c5fe3f206

Revision history for this message
Mahara Bot (dev-mahara) wrote :

Reviewed: https://reviews.mahara.org/8844
Committed: https://git.mahara.org/mahara/mahara/commit/936d89cd3a59efe963922c2eede036a659e96b15
Submitter: Robert Lyon (<email address hidden>)
Branch: 17.10_STABLE

commit 936d89cd3a59efe963922c2eede036a659e96b15
Author: Rebecca Blundell <email address hidden>
Date: Mon May 7 17:08:55 2018 +1200

Bug 1768685: upgrade selenium and chromedriver

I updated these to the latest, also changed the composer.json to >= on
the dependencies so it could update behat

Changed the mahara_behat.sh script to the other way of closing selenium
server from https://reviews.mahara.org/#/c/8006/1

behatnotneeded

Change-Id: I37cf7c13635970e37ce1e628ffeae96c5fe3f206

To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers