15.10 Cannot delete individual sent message

Bug #1524583 reported by Ghada El-Zoghbi on 2015-12-10
6
This bug affects 1 person
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
Mahara
Low
Robert Lyon
15.10
Low
Unassigned

Bug Description

Mahara 15.10
OS: Linux
Browser: Firefox
DB: postgres

The ability to delete an single / individual sent message from the sent notifications is now working.

You can delete an individual sent message from the inbox.

You can also 'delete all notifications' from the sent notifications.

But, cannot delete an individual message from the sent notifications.

There are no javascript errors coming up in the console. Haven't really checked the sys logs though.

Please try it on the demo site:

http://demo.mahara.org/module/multirecipientnotification/outbox.php

Aaron Wells (u-aaronw) on 2015-12-10
tags: added: inbox notifications
Robert Lyon (robertl-9) wrote :

As there is a workaround with deleting all sent messages I'll mark this bug as low - I've also added a fix for it to gerrit

Reviewed: https://reviews.mahara.org/5843
Committed: https://git.mahara.org/mahara/mahara/commit/6ce343aeb8e8d08873bdc3dd408a87494a25325f
Submitter: Robert Lyon (<email address hidden>)
Branch: master

commit 6ce343aeb8e8d08873bdc3dd408a87494a25325f
Author: Robert Lyon <email address hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 11 11:10:01 2015 +1300

Bug 1524583: Unable to delete single sent messages

The wrong named variable is being looked for.

This was an oversite from when we moved the plugin from artefact to
module.

behatnotneeded

Change-Id: I8da4a53162d077eac9b6f71149b9cd7a204e8c1d
Signed-off-by: Robert Lyon <email address hidden>

Reviewed: https://reviews.mahara.org/5852
Committed: https://git.mahara.org/mahara/mahara/commit/f77dddce4c6f0a18e11dc1c4a80304a5c3592ef4
Submitter: Robert Lyon (<email address hidden>)
Branch: 15.10_STABLE

commit f77dddce4c6f0a18e11dc1c4a80304a5c3592ef4
Author: Robert Lyon <email address hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 11 11:10:01 2015 +1300

Bug 1524583: Unable to delete single sent messages

The wrong named variable is being looked for.

This was an oversite from when we moved the plugin from artefact to
module.

behatnotneeded

Change-Id: I8da4a53162d077eac9b6f71149b9cd7a204e8c1d
Signed-off-by: Robert Lyon <email address hidden>
(cherry picked from commit 6ce343aeb8e8d08873bdc3dd408a87494a25325f)

no longer affects: mahara/16.04
Changed in mahara:
status: Fix Committed → Fix Released
To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers