Comment 3 for bug 1484696

I am seeing some strange behavior with the browser not updating. I am thinking it's related to this so adding to this bug. So, I started commissioning system from UI:

Aug 14 05:28:26 maas-trusty-back-may22 maas.node: [INFO] <nodename>: Status transition from READY to COMMISSIONING
Aug 14 05:28:26 maas-trusty-back-may22 maas.power: [INFO] Changing power state (on) of node: moline (node-1232a9c0-cfc9-11e3-a833-00163efc5068)
Aug 14 05:28:26 maas-trusty-back-may22 maas.node: [INFO] <nodename>: Commissioning started
Aug 14 05:28:28 maas-trusty-back-may22 maas.power: [INFO] Changed power state (on) of node: moline (node-1232a9c0-cfc9-11e3-a833-00163efc5068)

The logs shows it is commissioning but it's still in READY state, and power is on in the UI! If I try to commission it again from the UI, it fails as expected but without the log there was not telling that commissioning had worked (attached screen capture)..

I saw something similar with deleting a node where node was still there as if the delete hadn't worked, so when I tried to delete again, it would fail with message: "The delete action for 1 node failed with error: node-84864d62-e6a1-11e3-9754-00163eca07b6"

From another session, I couldn't find the node, so the delete had worked. But the log showed 3 separate delete attempts but no error:

Aug 13 22:03:49 maas-trusty-back-may22 maas.node: [INFO] <deletenodename>: Deleting node
Aug 13 22:03:58 maas-trusty-back-may22 maas.node: [INFO] <deletenodename>: Deleting node
Aug 13 22:04:44 maas-trusty-back-may22 maas.node: [INFO] <deletenodename>: Deleting node