LD needs to be able to allow for adding multiple locations for one event

Bug #552762 reported by Laura Czajkowski on 2010-03-31
14
This bug affects 2 people
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
LoCo Team Portal
Medium
Robert Sajdok

Bug Description

When I create an event I want to add Location 1 venue but many if not all of our events take place afterwards in a second location/venue

At present that means I need to create the event twice to allow for me to add both locations.

An example is our release party where we go for a geeknic - VENUE 1
afterwards we head to a pub VENUE 2

Another example is where we run a barcamp - venue 1
afterwards we head for food at a hotel - venue 2

Related branches

Rory McCann (rorymcc) wrote :

This has affected us in Ubuntu Ireland. For the lucid release party we are going to have 2 events, in the afternoon a picnic (a.k.a. Geeknic) in a local park, then down the a pub. We'd like to put both locations down.

sure put me down for both and forward me details of the geeknick and pub
locations so i can join you there

On 31 March 2010 22:02, Rory McCann <email address hidden> wrote:

> This has affected us in Ubuntu Ireland. For the lucid release party we
> are going to have 2 events, in the afternoon a picnic (a.k.a. Geeknic)
> in a local park, then down the a pub. We'd like to put both locations
> down.
>
> --
> LD needs to be able to allow for adding multiple locations for one event
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/552762
> You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
> Ireland, which is a direct subscriber.
>

Changed in loco-directory:
status: New → Triaged
status: Triaged → Confirmed
importance: Undecided → Medium
tags: added: schema-change
tags: added: needs-decision
Robert Sajdok (ris) wrote :

Does the number of venues should be any or only two, three?

Might as well do any.
On Dec 21, 2011 9:22 AM, "Robert Sajdok" <email address hidden> wrote:

> Does the number of venues should be any or only two, three?
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to LoCo
> Team Portal.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/552762
>
> Title:
> LD needs to be able to allow for adding multiple locations for one
> event
>
> Status in LoCo Team Portal:
> Confirmed
>
> Bug description:
> When I create an event I want to add Location 1 venue but many if not
> all of our events take place afterwards in a second location/venue
>
> At present that means I need to create the event twice to allow for me
> to add both locations.
>
> An example is our release party where we go for a geeknic - VENUE 1
> afterwards we head to a pub VENUE 2
>
> Another example is where we run a barcamp - venue 1
> afterwards we head for food at a hotel - venue 2
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/loco-team-portal/+bug/552762/+subscriptions
>

Robert Sajdok (ris) on 2012-09-30
Changed in loco-team-portal:
assignee: nobody → Robert Sajdok (ris)
Adnane Belmadiaf (daker) on 2012-09-30
Changed in loco-team-portal:
status: Confirmed → Triaged
Robert Sajdok (ris) on 2012-10-01
Changed in loco-team-portal:
status: Triaged → In Progress
To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers