Fixing the bug by changing the text is not the correct way. What is happening here is that the label is not wrapping which makes the frame be too big. If we changed the text we would just be fixing the eng version (I do agree that the proposed text is better).
I propose to fix the bug by making the text wrap which will ensure that the widget uses the correct size and will be fix the issue for all langs. Also, doing that will not require a UIFe because we are talking about a bug and we are not being a PITA to the translators.
You can see an attachment with the image of the new wrappig version (background) and the old one. I have also added a branch with the fix which the u1 team will ensure that lands following the correct paper work.