not easy to install and set up Invirt
There's no reasonable way right now for someone to set up an Invirt cluster without getting help from the Invirt developers.
The process is something like
- install Hardy on a fresh physical machine
- add "deb http://
- install invirt-host-master
- run invirt-install to make some system/management VMs (which? we know, but haven't documented)
- compose an /etc/invirt/
- boot up each sysvm, add master.yaml, install its respective metapackage (or metapackages, for master)
- hope everything works, figure out what broke, fix it
Much of this could be made simpler.