Some diagrams results in "Illegal character" in the generated pdf
When I try to generate a pdf from the attached inkscape file, things seem to work properly. However,
- when I open it with evince, I got a lot of "Illegal character <6e> in hex string" (with varying character values) but it opens correctly and I can see everything.
- same thing with pdflatex : the resulting document looks correct but I get a lot of the same error message in the pdflatex output.
- when I open it with acroread, I have an error message and I can't see the diagram. The error message is "There was an error processing the page. There was a problem reading this document (117)."
Inkscape 0.48.0 r9654 on Ubuntu 10.10.
I tried to simplify the inkscape file a bit but each time I try the error messages change or disappear.
|Changed in inkscape:|
|importance:||Undecided → Medium|