align text objects relative to last selected doesn't work
[I reported the bug at first as
SUSE Linux 10.0 issue.]
The issue could also be reproduced with inkscape
I cannot align text elements according to "First
selected" or "Last selected".
I guess inkscape always aligns according to /First
created/ or something like
- Create three or more text elements in a horizontal
row but un-aligned.
- From "Object" open "Align and Distribute".
- Set "Relative to:" to "Last selected".
- Mark all text objects (hold down Shift while marking
- Click the under-dotted "A" and text objects are aligned.
In case inkscape actually did it "Relative to:" "Last
selected" (as specified),
do a second test.
- Press undo (Ctrl-Z).
- Set "Relative to:" to "First selected".
- Mark all text objects in the same sequence.
- Click the under-dotted "A" and text objects are
aligned, but not according to
"First selected" and that's the bug.
|Changed in inkscape:|
|status:||New → Confirmed|