will not add my facebook account to account list

Bug #600466 reported by Dominic Nelson on 2010-07-01
4
This bug affects 1 person
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
Gwibber
Undecided
Unassigned

Bug Description

i launched broadcast accounts and authorized my facebook account, even though it was successful, it did not add to list and will not broadcast

Changed in gwibber:
assignee: nobody → Dominic Nelson (deadpolk)
Omer Akram (om26er) wrote :

thanks for the bug report. this particular bug has already been reported but feel free to report any other bugs you may find.

Changed in gwibber:
assignee: Dominic Nelson (deadpolk) → nobody
status: New → Invalid

how will i know when it's fixed?

On Thu, 2010-07-01 at 06:41 +0000, Omer Akram wrote:

> *** This bug is a duplicate of bug 595265 ***
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/595265
>
> thanks for the bug report. this particular bug has already been reported
> but feel free to report any other bugs you may find.
>
> ** Changed in: gwibber
> Status: New => Invalid
>
> ** Changed in: gwibber
> Assignee: Dominic Nelson (deadpolk) => (unassigned)
>
> ** This bug has been marked a duplicate of bug 595265
> Can not add Facebook account as add button not displayed after authorisation.
>

Omer Akram (om26er) wrote :

you have been subscribed to the other bugs. the one for which this bug is
the duplicate

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 1:51 AM, Dominic Nelson <email address hidden> wrote:

> *** This bug is a duplicate of bug 595265 ***
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/595265
>
> how will i know when it's fixed?
>
> On Thu, 2010-07-01 at 06:41 +0000, Omer Akram wrote:
>
> > *** This bug is a duplicate of bug 595265 ***
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/595265
> >
> > thanks for the bug report. this particular bug has already been reported
> > but feel free to report any other bugs you may find.
> >
> > ** Changed in: gwibber
> > Status: New => Invalid
> >
> > ** Changed in: gwibber
> > Assignee: Dominic Nelson (deadpolk) => (unassigned)
> >
> > ** This bug has been marked a duplicate of bug 595265
> > Can not add Facebook account as add button not displayed after
> authorisation.
> >
>
> --
> will not add my facebook account to account list
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/600466
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to
> Gwibber.
>
> Status in Gwibber: Invalid
>
> Bug description:
> i launched broadcast accounts and authorized my facebook account, even
> though it was successful, it did not add to list and will not broadcast
>
>
>

To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers