Normally, tags in a task's content attribute are represented by e.g. "<tag>@name</tag>", but in certain cases the XML markup is not present. Sometimes the editor loses the markup when it is closed and triggers a save.
I'm trying make the lp:~gtg-user/gtg/gmail-like-ui branch not show tag names in the preview text. Yes, I know I could use a regexp to delete bare @tag strings instead, but it would be nice if the representation were consistent.
One scenario to reproduce:
1. Create a new task and give it a title
2. Add "@tag1 @tag2" on the first line
3. Add any non-tag text to the next line
4. Close the task editor
5. Open the editor again
6. Modify the last line of text
7. Close the task editor (the markup only disappears upon task editor close)