Binary package hint: gnome-vfs-obexftp
When I view my phone in nautilus using obex://, I can acces the phone's filesystem fine, including the 2 GB SD in it. My phone has about 5 MB free, the SD card is nearly empty. gnome-vfs-obexftp is only reporting the free space in the phone's memory; it does not recognize that the folder that represents the SD card can have a different amount of free space than the phone itself.
The upshot is that I can only copy files over in chunks that are smaller than the amount of free space on the phone.
It seems like this should be reproducible by
- setting up a phone with a micro SD card to work with blutooth
- browsing to the phone in nautilus using obex://
- Checking the free space that nautilus reports
- Navigating to the folder that contains the SD card data
- Verify that the phone memory free space is still being reported, not the SD card free space
I am using gnome-vfs-obexftp 0.2-0ubuntu1 on Feisty.