0.3.x still has many regressions from 0.2.14 which need to be fixed. This is a tracking bug to ensure we don't forget anything. It should be edited (or commented upon) to account for any deficiencies in the list and/or progress made in removing regressions. If more-detailed information or discussion on a regression is required, that should be done in a separate bug and linked to from here.
List of known regressions:
- CD burning support
- transfer to ipod (?)
- mtp device support (possibly blocked by pymtp)
- custom sink
- blacklist support
- support for album covers in collection
- library auto-scan / auto-update options in the GUI
- proxy support
- date added field for smart playlists.
- lyrics pane, wikipedia info (make info providers-based, add last.fm as source?)
- no man page (bug #479780)
Plugins that need porting:
- icecast (needs multi-sink output support)