when adding a new tag to a file, the tag list should be sorted alphabetically
As the summary says, when you go to add a new tag for a file/track, the list is not sorted alphabetically which makes the usability of this screen quite cumbersome.
1. Right click a track in your playlist
2. Select "Edit Track Information"
3. In the "Tags" tab, click "+ Add"
4. Click the "Add a tag" pull-down
5. Note that the list of tags shown seems to be in no particular order.
Reported against 0.2.11 on Gentoo Linux 2.6.23-gentoo.
|Changed in exaile:|
|importance:||Undecided → Low|
|milestone:||none → 0.3.x|
|status:||New → Confirmed|