Rename menu item "Circ Limit Sets" to "Circulation Limit Sets" under Local Admin

Bug #1776913 reported by Remington Steed on 2018-06-14
This bug affects 1 person
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone

Bug Description

All other admin menu entries seem to use the full word "Circulation". So let's change "Circ Limit Sets" to match.

And let's change references to the menu item in the docs:

- "Click *Administration -> Local Administration -> Circ Limit Sets*"

- "Administration -> Circ Limit Sets*

Garry Collum (gcollum) wrote :

Also "Age Overdue Circs to Lost" to "Age Overdue Circulations to Lost".

Changed in evergreen:
status: New → Confirmed
Geoff Sams (gsams) wrote :
tags: added: pullrequest
Michele Morgan (mmorgan) on 2019-03-07
Changed in evergreen:
milestone: none →
Lynn Floyd (lfloyd) wrote :

Signed off
Lynn Floyd (<email address hidden>)

Galen Charlton (gmc) on 2019-05-28
tags: added: signedoff
Lynn Floyd (lfloyd) wrote :

I have tested this code and consent to signing off on it with my name,Lynn Floyd (alynn26) and my email address, <email address hidden>

Jane Sandberg (sandbej) on 2019-05-28
Changed in evergreen:
assignee: nobody → Jane Sandberg (sandbej)
Jane Sandberg (sandbej) wrote :

Thanks for this branch, Geoff, and for the testing, Lynn. I especially appreciate that you included those docs updates as well.

I have a signoff branch that is ready to go here: user/sandbergja/LP1776913_Circ-ulation_fixes

I'm all ready to merge this, but I want to double check that I've got the right targets. I see this less as a feature, and more of a bug fix that can go into the rel_3_3, rel_3_2, and rel_3_1 branches. Any objections?

Changed in evergreen:
milestone: → 3.3.2
assignee: Jane Sandberg (sandbej) → nobody
Galen Charlton (gmc) wrote :

No objections from me (though as a general rule, this level of change I personally wouldn't go to much effort to backport if there were significant merge conflicts).

Jane Sandberg (sandbej) wrote :

Thanks, Galen. That's good to know. There was a small merge conflict for rel_3_1, but nothing too bad.

I merged this into master, rel_3_3, rel_3_2, and rel_3_1. Thanks, everyone!

Changed in evergreen:
status: Confirmed → Fix Committed
Changed in evergreen:
status: Fix Committed → Fix Released
To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers