Hardcoded Table Name

Bug #1265589 reported by Dennis Burdick on 2014-01-02
6
This bug affects 1 person
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
Eventum
Undecided
Unassigned

Bug Description

To Whom It May Concern,

Whilst running an upgrade of Eventum, I ran into a table not found condition. I tracked it down to the following...

On lines 7 and 28 of <INSTALL_DIR>/upgrade/patches/12_timetracking_project.sql, the "project" table is hardcoded with the default table prefix (i.e. eventum_project). I corrected as below, and the upgrade works properly.

=============================
select prj_id from %TABLE_PREFIX%project limit 1 into @prj_id; <- Line 7
.
.
.
from %TABLE_PREFIX%time_tracking_category ttc, %TABLE_PREFIX%project prj <- Line 28
=============================

Cheers,
Dennis Burdick

Dennis Burdick (m-dennis-l) wrote :

I should have mentioned that I was upgrading from Eventum 2.2 to Eventum 2.3.4.

To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers