volume slider too sensitive

Bug #1088074 reported by Radosław Fenc on 2012-12-08
10
This bug affects 2 people
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
elementary OS
New
Undecided
Unassigned

Bug Description

There is no sound below 80% of the volume slider. The whole range of loudness is packed in the remaining 20%.
So, either it is too quiet or too loud.

ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: elementary OS 0.2
Package: elementary-desktop 1.284-0~355~precise1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-34.53-generic 3.2.33
Uname: Linux 3.2.0-34-generic x86_64
ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu15
Architecture: amd64
CrashDB: elementary_meta
Date: Sun Dec 9 00:02:29 2012
InstallationMedia: elementary OS 0.2 "Luna" - Beta 1 amd64 (20121114)
MarkForUpload: True
ProcEnviron:
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: elementary-meta
SuspiciousXErrors:

ThirdParty: True
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)

Radosław Fenc (radoslaw-fenc) wrote :
To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers