1 mb max, not true

Bug #1032138 reported by Johan Jönsson on 2012-08-02
6
This bug affects 1 person
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
CSS Sprite Generator
Undecided
Unassigned

Bug Description

Hi, the generator states that there is a limit on one mb on the file that you upload.

This is however not true as it currently only handles files smaller than 256 kb.

/Johan

Revision history for this message
Stuart Colville (muffinresearch) wrote :

Can I check - is this on the public site or a local copy?

Changed in css-sprite-generator:
status: New → Incomplete
Revision history for this message
Johan Jönsson (johan-jonsson) wrote : Re: [Bug 1032138] Re: 1 mb max, not true

Its on the public site.

/Johan

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Stuart Colville
<email address hidden> wrote:
> Can I check - is this on the public site or a local copy?
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1032138
>
> Title:
> 1 mb max, not true
>
> Status in CSS Sprite Generator:
> New
>
> Bug description:
> Hi, the generator states that there is a limit on one mb on the file
> that you upload.
>
> This is however not true as it currently only handles files smaller
> than 256 kb.
>
>
> /Johan
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/css-sprite-generator/+bug/1032138/+subscriptions

Revision history for this message
Stuart Colville (muffinresearch) wrote :

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 11:14 AM, Johan Jönsson
<email address hidden> wrote:
> Its on the public site.

I tested with a ~750kb upload and it was fine. Are you able to attach
a zip file that doesn't work to this bug? Let me know if you need
another way to do this (e.g. if you don't want to attach the file to a
public bug for example).

>
> /Johan
>
> On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Stuart Colville
> <email address hidden> wrote:
>> Can I check - is this on the public site or a local copy?
>>
>> --
>> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
>> report.
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1032138
>>
>> Title:
>> 1 mb max, not true
>>
>> Status in CSS Sprite Generator:
>> New
>>
>> Bug description:
>> Hi, the generator states that there is a limit on one mb on the file
>> that you upload.
>>
>> This is however not true as it currently only handles files smaller
>> than 256 kb.
>>
>>
>> /Johan
>>
>> To manage notifications about this bug go to:
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/css-sprite-generator/+bug/1032138/+subscriptions
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are a member of Project
> Fondue, which is subscribed to CSS Sprite Generator.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1032138
>
> Title:
> 1 mb max, not true
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/css-sprite-generator/+bug/1032138/+subscriptions

--
Stuart Colville

http://muffinresearch.co.uk/
http://caferesearch.co.uk/
http://blog.projectfondue.com/

Revision history for this message
Johan Jönsson (johan-jonsson) wrote :

It seems that the bug has been resolved, thank you for you time :)

/Johan

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 12:22 PM, Stuart Colville
<email address hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 11:14 AM, Johan Jönsson
> <email address hidden> wrote:
>> Its on the public site.
>
> I tested with a ~750kb upload and it was fine. Are you able to attach
> a zip file that doesn't work to this bug? Let me know if you need
> another way to do this (e.g. if you don't want to attach the file to a
> public bug for example).
>
>>
>> /Johan
>>
>> On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Stuart Colville
>> <email address hidden> wrote:
>>> Can I check - is this on the public site or a local copy?
>>>
>>> --
>>> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
>>> report.
>>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1032138
>>>
>>> Title:
>>> 1 mb max, not true
>>>
>>> Status in CSS Sprite Generator:
>>> New
>>>
>>> Bug description:
>>> Hi, the generator states that there is a limit on one mb on the file
>>> that you upload.
>>>
>>> This is however not true as it currently only handles files smaller
>>> than 256 kb.
>>>
>>>
>>> /Johan
>>>
>>> To manage notifications about this bug go to:
>>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/css-sprite-generator/+bug/1032138/+subscriptions
>>
>> --
>> You received this bug notification because you are a member of Project
>> Fondue, which is subscribed to CSS Sprite Generator.
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1032138
>>
>> Title:
>> 1 mb max, not true
>>
>> To manage notifications about this bug go to:
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/css-sprite-generator/+bug/1032138/+subscriptions
>
>
> --
> Stuart Colville
>
> http://muffinresearch.co.uk/
> http://caferesearch.co.uk/
> http://blog.projectfondue.com/
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1032138
>
> Title:
> 1 mb max, not true
>
> Status in CSS Sprite Generator:
> Incomplete
>
> Bug description:
> Hi, the generator states that there is a limit on one mb on the file
> that you upload.
>
> This is however not true as it currently only handles files smaller
> than 256 kb.
>
>
> /Johan
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/css-sprite-generator/+bug/1032138/+subscriptions

Changed in css-sprite-generator:
status: Incomplete → Invalid
To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers