CM

after logging in, can't link twitter account from settings page

Bug #785289 reported by rejon on 2011-05-19
6
This bug affects 1 person
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
CM
Critical
Jacky Li

Bug Description

i'm on FF4 on ubuntu linux 11.04, clicking the link account to twitter on right-hand menu, just takes me to the CM main page.

https://creationmix.com/account/settings

If you are already loggen into Twitter, it has linked your account. You can
verify by clicking on "Tweet" under a work to share. If your account is
linked, it will come up with a box asking you to sign into Twitter...

On 5/20/11 12:31 AM, "rejon" <email address hidden> wrote:

> Public bug reported:
>
> i'm on FF4 on ubuntu linux 11.04, clicking the link account to twitter
> on right-hand menu, just takes me to the CM main page.
>
> https://creationmix.com/account/settings
>
> ** Affects: cm
> Importance: Critical
> Status: Confirmed

rejon (rejon) wrote :

I had an account on CM, but the site won't let me link twitter account
then is the point.

Maybe it works from starting an account, but not working in my case.

needs fixing.

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 10:06 AM, Henry <email address hidden> wrote:
> If you are already loggen into Twitter, it has linked your account.  You can
> verify by clicking on "Tweet" under a work to share.  If your account is
> linked, it will come up with a box asking you to sign into Twitter...
>
>
> On 5/20/11 12:31 AM, "rejon" <email address hidden> wrote:
>
>> Public bug reported:
>>
>> i'm on FF4 on ubuntu linux 11.04, clicking the link account to twitter
>> on right-hand menu, just takes me to the CM main page.
>>
>> https://creationmix.com/account/settings
>>
>> ** Affects: cm
>>      Importance: Critical
>>          Status: Confirmed
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are a member of CM
> Developers, which is subscribed to CM.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/785289
>
> Title:
>  after logging in, can't link twitter account from settings page
>

--
Jon Phillips
http://rejon.org/ | http://fabricatorz.com/
chat/skype: kidproto | irc: rejon
+1.415.830.3884 (global) | +1-510-499-0894 (sf)
+86-187-1003-9974 (beijing)

Henry (henry-o) wrote :

Hmm. That's strange. I logged into CM. Then I went to Setting and clicked
on Link Twitter account. I was already logged into Twitter in the same
browser.

It redirected me back to the main page (if I wasn't logged in to Twitter or
perhaps on the first time, it would show me an authorization screen for
Twitter before redirection).

If I went to a work to share via Twitter, it popped up with a window for my
tweet.

On 5/20/11 1:48 AM, "rejon" <email address hidden> wrote:

> I had an account on CM, but the site won't let me link twitter account
> then is the point.
>
> Maybe it works from starting an account, but not working in my case.
>
> needs fixing.
>
> On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 10:06 AM, Henry <email address hidden> wrote:
>> If you are already loggen into Twitter, it has linked your account.  You can
>> verify by clicking on "Tweet" under a work to share.  If your account is
>> linked, it will come up with a box asking you to sign into Twitter...
>>
>>
>> On 5/20/11 12:31 AM, "rejon" <email address hidden> wrote:
>>
>>> Public bug reported:
>>>
>>> i'm on FF4 on ubuntu linux 11.04, clicking the link account to twitter
>>> on right-hand menu, just takes me to the CM main page.
>>>
>>> https://creationmix.com/account/settings
>>>
>>> ** Affects: cm
>>>      Importance: Critical
>>>          Status: Confirmed
>>
>> --
>> You received this bug notification because you are a member of CM
>> Developers, which is subscribed to CM.
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/785289
>>
>> Title:
>>  after logging in, can't link twitter account from settings page
>>
>

rejon (rejon) on 2011-05-19
Changed in cm:
assignee: nobody → Jacky Li (jackylisiukwan)
milestone: milestone-2011-05 → milestone-2011-06
To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers