Catfish crashing with gi._glib.GError: Icon 'camera-photo' not present in theme

Bug #1258713 reported by Ken J on 2013-12-07
6
This bug affects 1 person
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
Catfish
Undecided
Sean Davis
catfish (Ubuntu)
Undecided
Unassigned

Bug Description

Description: Ubuntu Server
Release: 13.04

apt-cache policy catfish
catfish:
  Installed: 0.6.3-0ubuntu1
  Candidate: 0.6.3-0ubuntu1
  Version table:
 *** 0.6.3-0ubuntu1 0
        500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ raring/universe amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

ProblemType: Crash
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 13.04
Package: catfish 0.6.3-0ubuntu1 [modified: usr/bin/catfish]
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.8.0-34.20-generic 3.0.4
Uname: 3.8.0-34-generic
Architecture: amd64
Date: Fri Dec 6 14:10:31 2013
ExecutablePath: /usr/share/catfish/bin/catfish.py
InterpreterPath: /usr/bin/python2.7
ProcCmdline: python catfish.py --fileman=thunar --path=/share

Jackson Doak (noskcaj) wrote :

Could you install http://launchpadlibrarian.net/151505559/catfish_0.8.2-0ubuntu1_all.deb or upgrade to ubuntu 13.10? It is possible this was fixed in that time.

Ken J (mastermindg) wrote :

Upgraded to the newest version via link: same exact results.

Thanks for the info, we'll try and fix soon

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 4:17 PM, Ken J <email address hidden> wrote:

> Upgraded to the newest version via link: same exact results.
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are a member of Xubuntu
> Bugs Team, which is subscribed to catfish in Ubuntu.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1258713
>
> Title:
> Catfish crashing with gi._glib.GError: Icon 'camera-photo' not present
> in theme
>
> Status in “catfish” package in Ubuntu:
> New
>
> Bug description:
> Description: Ubuntu Server
> Release: 13.04
>
> apt-cache policy catfish
> catfish:
> Installed: 0.6.3-0ubuntu1
> Candidate: 0.6.3-0ubuntu1
> Version table:
> *** 0.6.3-0ubuntu1 0
> 500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ raring/universe amd64
> Packages
> 100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
>
>
> ProblemType: Crash
> DistroRelease: Ubuntu 13.04
> Package: catfish 0.6.3-0ubuntu1 [modified: usr/bin/catfish]
> ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.8.0-34.20-generic 3.0.4
> Uname: 3.8.0-34-generic
> Architecture: amd64
> Date: Fri Dec 6 14:10:31 2013
> ExecutablePath: /usr/share/catfish/bin/catfish.py
> InterpreterPath: /usr/bin/python2.7
> ProcCmdline: python catfish.py --fileman=thunar --path=/share
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/catfish/+bug/1258713/+subscriptions
>

Sean Davis (bluesabre) wrote :

We've committed a fix for this, and it will be available in the next release.

Changed in catfish-search:
status: New → Fix Committed
assignee: nobody → Sean Davis (smd-seandavis)
Sean Davis (bluesabre) on 2014-02-05
Changed in catfish-search:
milestone: none → 1.0.0
Sean Davis (bluesabre) wrote :

Fixed in Catfish 1.0.0

Changed in catfish-search:
status: Fix Committed → Fix Released
Launchpad Janitor (janitor) wrote :

This bug was fixed in the package catfish - 1.0.0-1

---------------
catfish (1.0.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Team upload.

  [ Jackson Doak ]
  * New upstream release. Closes: #589777, #598598 LP: #1257500, #1258713
  * Replace Depends: locate with Recommends: mlocate | locate. Closes: #731363
  * Bump standards-version to 3.9.5

  [ Vincent Cheng ]
  * Drop debian/catfish.1 and use upstream manpage instead.

 -- Vincent Cheng <email address hidden> Tue, 04 Feb 2014 21:03:50 -0800

Changed in catfish (Ubuntu):
status: New → Fix Released
To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers