Comment 4 for bug 893427

Charles Haley (cbhaley) wrote :

I cannot repeat this problem, so I don't know if the fix will actually fix it. My assumption is that the library on the external disk was created in a different timezone than you are currently in. Although I have tried to recreate a problem based on this, I have failed, but it is the only explanation I can think of.

The only difference I can find between metadata edit and editing on the GUI is that metadata edit converts the dateTime to localtime before working on it. This does not change what is displayed, but might change how the date is later converted. I changed the GUI to also convert dateTimes to localtime before displaying them.