no output profile for Kindle Oasis 2017 7" (display res. 1680x1264)

Bug #1759434 reported by vladimir on 2018-03-28
6
This bug affects 1 person
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
calibre
Undecided
Unassigned

Bug Description

there is no optimal profile for Kindle Oasis 2017 7".
Display resolution 1680x1264

What's the actual useable area on the screen i.e. how much space is
taken up by the headers/footers? And what is it's DPI?

 status incomplete

Changed in calibre:
status: New → Incomplete

screen 7 "
Resolution 1680 x 1264
 DPI- 300 ppi
height 141 mm, width 106 mm
Indents from text left and right 7 mm each
Indent from above (headers) 7 mm, indentation from below (footers) 10 mm
The measurements may be a bit inaccurate, measured with a conventional ruler
I think the headers and footers are the same as in the previous model
The screen became 7 inches (instead of 6). DPI is the same - 300 ppi

2018-03-28 6:32 GMT+03:00 Kovid Goyal <email address hidden>:

> What's the actual useable area on the screen i.e. how much space is
> taken up by the headers/footers? And what is it's DPI?
>
> status incomplete
>
> ** Changed in: calibre
> Status: New => Incomplete
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1759434
>
> Title:
> no output profile for Kindle Oasis 2017 7" (display res. 1680x1264)
>
> Status in calibre:
> Incomplete
>
> Bug description:
> there is no optimal profile for Kindle Oasis 2017 7".
> Display resolution 1680x1264
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/calibre/+bug/1759434/+subscriptions
>

Fixed in branch master. The fix will be in the next release. calibre is usually released every alternate Friday.

 status fixreleased

Changed in calibre:
status: Incomplete → Fix Released

Thank you so much
update the program, I'll see how it works

2018-03-29 5:26 GMT+03:00 Kovid Goyal <email address hidden>:

> Fixed in branch master. The fix will be in the next release. calibre is
> usually released every alternate Friday.
>
> status fixreleased
>
> ** Changed in: calibre
> Status: Incomplete => Fix Released
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1759434
>
> Title:
> no output profile for Kindle Oasis 2017 7" (display res. 1680x1264)
>
> Status in calibre:
> Fix Released
>
> Bug description:
> there is no optimal profile for Kindle Oasis 2017 7".
> Display resolution 1680x1264
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/calibre/+bug/1759434/+subscriptions
>

To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers