A few misc patches
-Clean up the manual a bit.
-calibre's installed mime icons were rendered way too big in my file
browser. Scaling then down from 128x128 to 48x48 fixed this. Since it
appears to be generally accepted wisdom that icons should be installed
in multiple sizes, with 48x48 as a priority, I refactored
- As previously mentioned (MR), when using a --staging-root for package
management, it cannot be assumed a basic filesystem layout already
exists. Most files already create the paths they need, one thing that
doesn't is the environment module. Attempt to create the python libdir
before installing it.
I didn't attempt to do the same for zsh-completion, although it looks
like *neither* completion takes into account custom locations when
installing to a staging-root. It looked like more than a quick fix, and
I didn't care *that* much. :lol: