Book selection discarded when using the Manage Authors dialog
1. In a library with a few books, perform a search that returns only a subset.
2. Select the first book, edit its metadata (press E).
3. Click on the silhoute button to open the Manage Authors dialog.
4. Make a change. It can be the author, author sort or link; it can be some author that does not appear in the selected books.
5. Accept the change, and the selection is discarded: all books appear in the book list, and now clicking on the Next/Previous buttons of the Edit Metadata dialog cycles through all books.
This also happens if I select several books with Ctrl+click and edit metadata individually.
|Changed in calibre:|
|assignee:||nobody → Charles Haley (cbhaley)|
|status:||New → Triaged|