(ebook-viewer) weird behaviour dealing with current page in ePub
With some books (such http://
It happens both with the default option to remember current page when closing or with the new implemented feature (many thanks for it) to reload the ePub document at the current page.
The weird thing is that the ePub file is opened/reloaded on other page, but it goes to the right previous or next page.
The issue can be reproduced following these steps:
- Open the ePub file form the URL above and open it with ebook-viewer.
- Keep the space bar pressed for a couple of seconds.
- Press the F5 key to reload the book.
- Book is reloaded on page 4 (in this particular book).
- If you go to previous or next page, it will be the right page.
So, it seems that ebook-viewer retains the right page, but for some reason it isn’t able to display it.
Could you fix this issue?
Many thanks for your help and your excellent work,