'Reset Quick Search' no longer works after using 'Find Duplicates' plugin
I've tried this with searches:
Title Matching 'Identical', Author matching 'Identical'
Title Matching 'Similar', Author matching 'similar'
Title Matching 'Similar', Author matching 'fuzzy'
Title Matching 'ignore', Author matching 'Soundex (8)'
The Find Duplicates search completes successfully each time, but I cannot use the Reset Quick Search to return to the full book list.
Steps to reproduce bug:
1. Click the "Find Duplicates" button on the Main Toolbad
2. Select the "Title/Author" radio button at the top
3. Select one of the searches I listed above - I used "Similar" for the Title Matching and "Fuzzy" for the Author Matching
3a "Show all Groups at once with Highlighting" was selected
3b "Highlight authors in the tag browser for ignore title searches" was also selected
4. Click OK
5. The book list is populated with the duplicate books
6. Click on the "Reset Quick Search button"
6a The list does not change back to the full list of books (this is how it would have worked in previous Calibre versions)
7. Click on the "Reset Quick Search button" again
7a The entire list goes blank and a restart of Calibre seems to be the only way to get the book list back.