Odd calibre/plugin behavior Saved Searches
The basic odd behavior is still the same, e.g. the correct "Saved Searches" are not displayed.
A. The workflow is:
1. Select a source library.
2. Restrict library to a particular author, e.g. restrict to "*current search".
a. Does not matter if restricted or not, as I tried restricted and not restricted getting the same results.
3. Select *Find Duplicates: Find library duplicates (* located in the Favourites Menu plugin in the optional second menubar).
a. Title Matching - Fuzzy
b. Author Matching - Similar
4. Acknowledge the "Library Duplicates" dialog, e.g. Click OK.
5. The "Saved Searches" now displayed are from the target library vice the source library.
B. Conducted research this a.m. by switching to a different source library and using the above workflow. Same behavior, e.g. the "Saved Searches" dialog box, as well as the "Tag Browser: Searches", shows the searches from the target library.
C. The other libraries (4) were created during various different releases of calibre using the "Create/Switch Library" function using;
1. Creating an empty library
2. Copying structure from the current library (at the time)
Windows Vista 32bit
Find Duplicates plugin v1.6.0
Favourites Menu plugin v1.0.3