Panels ignore outline alpha

Bug #1318885 reported by David on 2014-05-13
6
This bug affects 1 person
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
Cairo-Dock Core
Undecided
Unassigned

Bug Description

Alpha is applied to default docks' outlines, but not to panels', as the screenshot illustrates.

v. 3.3.99.beta1.

Related branches

David (jdm12) wrote :
David (jdm12) wrote :

Also,in the absence of alpha, it looks like outline widths of panels are not consistent, and there are artefacts on curved corners.

Thanks for reporting this bug.
I'll check at home.

PS: I've also noticed that with opengl, sometimes curved lines are not very
clean; usually it's better with the cairo rendering :-/

2014-05-13 5:19 GMT+02:00 David <email address hidden>:

> Also,in the absence of alpha, it looks like outline widths of panels are
> not consistent, and there are artefacts on curved corners.
>
> ** Attachment added: "2014-05-13-041536_1920x1200_scrot.png"
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+bug/1318885/+attachment/4111125/+files/2014-05-13-041536_1920x1200_scrot.png
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are a member of Cairo-
> Dock Devs, which is subscribed to Cairo-Dock Core.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1318885
>
> Title:
> Panels ignore outline alpha
>
> Status in Cairo-Dock : Core:
> New
>
> Bug description:
> Alpha is applied to default docks' outlines, but not to panels', as
> the screenshot illustrates.
>
> v. 3.3.99.beta1.
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+bug/1318885/+subscriptions
>
> _______________________________________________
> Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~cairo-dock-team
> Post to : <email address hidden>
> Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~cairo-dock-team
> More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp
>

Fabounet (fabounet03) wrote :

ok, that should be fixed :-)

2014-05-15 17:24 GMT+02:00 Fabrice Rey <email address hidden>:

> Thanks for reporting this bug.
> I'll check at home.
>
> PS: I've also noticed that with opengl, sometimes curved lines are not
> very clean; usually it's better with the cairo rendering :-/
>
>
> 2014-05-13 5:19 GMT+02:00 David <email address hidden>:
>
> Also,in the absence of alpha, it looks like outline widths of panels are
>> not consistent, and there are artefacts on curved corners.
>>
>> ** Attachment added: "2014-05-13-041536_1920x1200_scrot.png"
>>
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+bug/1318885/+attachment/4111125/+files/2014-05-13-041536_1920x1200_scrot.png
>>
>> --
>> You received this bug notification because you are a member of Cairo-
>> Dock Devs, which is subscribed to Cairo-Dock Core.
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1318885
>>
>> Title:
>> Panels ignore outline alpha
>>
>> Status in Cairo-Dock : Core:
>> New
>>
>> Bug description:
>> Alpha is applied to default docks' outlines, but not to panels', as
>> the screenshot illustrates.
>>
>> v. 3.3.99.beta1.
>>
>> To manage notifications about this bug go to:
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+bug/1318885/+subscriptions
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~cairo-dock-team
>> Post to : <email address hidden>
>> Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~cairo-dock-team
>> More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp
>>
>
>

Changed in cairo-dock-core:
status: New → Fix Committed
To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers