AttributeError in YAMA: 'gio.FileIcon' object has no attribute 'get_names'

Bug #479730 reported by sunfham on 2009-11-10
10
This bug affects 2 people
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
Awn Extras
Medium
onox

Bug Description

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.6/awn/extras/awnlib.py", line 1576, in init_start
    applet_class(applet)
  File "/usr/share/avant-window-navigator/applets/yama/yama.py", line 84, in __init__
    self.create_places_submenu(self.menu)
  File "/usr/share/avant-window-navigator/applets/yama/yama.py", line 252, in create_places_submenu
    self.append_volumes()
  File "/usr/share/avant-window-navigator/applets/yama/yama.py", line 357, in append_volumes
    icons = mount.get_icon().get_names()
AttributeError: 'gio.FileIcon' object has no attribute 'get_names'

Related branches

Mark Lee (malept) on 2009-11-10
tags: added: applet traceback yama
Changed in awn-extras:
assignee: nobody → onox (onox)
importance: Undecided → Medium
onox (onox) wrote :

What is your exact linux distro?

Changed in awn-extras:
status: New → Incomplete
Dustin Lange (dustin-lange) wrote :

I have the same problem on Ubuntu 9.10, applet version 0.39.1 (current version from awn-testing).
The traceback looks slightly different:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/awn/extras/awnlib.py", line 1576, in init_start
    applet_class(applet)
  File "/usr/share/avant-window-navigator/applets/yama/yama.py", line 74, in __init__
    self.build_menu()
  File "/usr/share/avant-window-navigator/applets/yama/yama.py", line 102, in build_menu
    self.create_places_submenu(self.menu)
  File "/usr/share/avant-window-navigator/applets/yama/yama.py", line 266, in create_places_submenu
    self.append_volumes()
  File "/usr/share/avant-window-navigator/applets/yama/yama.py", line 371, in append_volumes
    icons = mount.get_icon().get_names()
AttributeError: 'gio.FileIcon' object has no attribute 'get_names'

My version linux is ubuntu 9.04 x86_64(updated)

2009/11/10 onox <email address hidden>

> What is your exact linux distro?
>
> ** Changed in: awn-extras
> Status: New => Incomplete
>
> --
> AttributeError in YAMA: 'gio.FileIcon' object has no attribute 'get_names'
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/479730
> You received this bug notification because you are a direct subscriber
> of the bug.
>
> Status in Awn Extras: Incomplete
>
> Bug description:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.6/awn/extras/awnlib.py", line 1576,
> in init_start
> applet_class(applet)
> File "/usr/share/avant-window-navigator/applets/yama/yama.py", line 84, in
> __init__
> self.create_places_submenu(self.menu)
> File "/usr/share/avant-window-navigator/applets/yama/yama.py", line 252,
> in create_places_submenu
> self.append_volumes()
> File "/usr/share/avant-window-navigator/applets/yama/yama.py", line 357,
> in append_volumes
> icons = mount.get_icon().get_names()
> AttributeError: 'gio.FileIcon' object has no attribute 'get_names'
>

onox (onox) wrote :

Fixed in revision 1807. Please wait for new PPAs to appear.

Please report whether the fix worked for you or not.

Changed in awn-extras:
milestone: none → 0.4.0
status: Incomplete → Fix Committed
Dustin Lange (dustin-lange) wrote :

Worked fine for me. Thanks!

Mark Lee (malept) on 2010-04-12
Changed in awn-extras:
status: Fix Committed → Fix Released
To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers