[patch] Default to UTF-8 in LispWorks

Bug #1766618 reported by Martin Simmons on 2018-04-24
8
This bug affects 1 person
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
ASDF
Medium
Faré

Bug Description

LispWorks has supported utf-8 encoding of files since 1997, but asdf is not configured for this.

Please consider the attached patch.

Faré (fahree) wrote :

This patch looks correct indeed, and hasn't made it in yet as of 3.3.2.6.

Robert, can you apply? Shall I?

Changed in asdf:
assignee: nobody → Robert P. Goldman (rpgoldman)
importance: Undecided → Medium
status: New → Confirmed
Faré (fahree) wrote :

Patch applied in 3.3.2.7.

Changed in asdf:
assignee: Robert P. Goldman (rpgoldman) → Faré (fahree)
status: Confirmed → Fix Committed
Faré (fahree) wrote :

I found I still had a license for LispWorks, so after I painfully install the license in the correct directories (.../lispworks/ but also .../lispworks/lib/7-1-0-0/config), I tried with lw-7.1.0-linux-x86 on Debian GNU/Linux (amd64 + i386 libraries), and all 68 tests pass!

Changed in asdf:
status: Fix Committed → Fix Released
To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers