Exceptions do not always have __module__ attribute
Some Exceptions are not passed through to the output document because they do not have __module__ attributes. For example:
* In my template, I write a comment with the statement do text for thneed in student.thneeds;
* student has no attribute thneeds;
* When trying to render the report, the error I see is:
58. return '%s.%s: %s' % (e.__module__, e.__class_
Exception Type: AttributeError at /sis/reports/
Exception Value: 'exceptions.
* Looking at the local variable e in the stack trace, I can see that the real exception is:
* However, e.__module__ doesn't exist, so getExceptionLine() fails, and instead of passing the true exception into the output document as a comment, generation stops completely.